I have recently been busy dyeing fabric, stencilling and practising my free machine embroidery and below are some of the results
This panel was indigo dyed and then stamped before I stencilled the flowers on using a freezer paper stencil. Once this was complete I free machine embroidered each flower and finished them off with a little hand embroidery
And this is another panel that I have made and used to make a cushion.
I made this stencil on the scan and cut machine. I then painted the pineapples on fabric using markel sticks.
and used the finished panel to make a cushion!
And lastly, ths book cover has been made with a vintage antimacasser. The antimacasser has been dyed with procion dyes. I then machine embroidered around the daffodils and the turned it into a book cover!